Author Topic: Sacrifice of Children to Idols (part 1 Old Testament Violence)  (Read 2824 times)

Peter

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • Posts: 8702
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Sacrifice of Children to Idols (part 1 Old Testament Violence)
« on: January 04, 2012, 11:38:58 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_3vVvwpIvU
This is part 1 of 7 of a video on Old Testament Violence, presented in a complete form on the PeteWaldo channel.

YHWH / Yahweh waited patiently for over four hundred years for the Canaanites to repent of their iniquity, which included sorcery, spiritism, divination, idolatry, incest, adultery, homosexuality, bestiality, ritualistic prostitution, and even sacrifice of children to idols. The Canaanites were wicked in Abraham's day, and even though they had the witness of Abraham and his altars and were aware of the power of his God, they continued to worship their created gods. Eventually Yahweh's mercy turned to judgment. As Yahweh sent Moses and His people to the Promised Land that He gave them through an everlasting covenant He instructed:

Deuteronomy 20:10 When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it. 11 And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, [that] all the people [that is] found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee. 12 And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it: 13 And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: 14 But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, [even] all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee. 15 Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities [which are] very far off from thee, which [are] not of the cities of these nations. 16 But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee [for] an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth: 17 But thou shalt utterly destroy them; [namely], the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee: 18 That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, which they have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the LORD your God.

From our 21st century perspective this historical event of a few thousand years ago, regarding Yahweh's judgment on a whole people, may seem appalling. Yet the very reason our sensibilities are challenged by these passages, is testament to the effectiveness of these early lessons regarding divine judgment, that have been consciously and subconsciously transmitted to us down through generations, over the ages. Developing and instilling in mankind what some only recognize simply as a conscience, and what others of us recognize as the Spirit of God striving with mankind, enabling us to discern the difference between right and wrong as if it were instinctive.

While we were given the scriptures to help us understand what God expects of us we can't really know His judgments regarding persons.

Romans 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable [are] his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

However those of us in relationship with our Creator can get a pretty good idea in regard to judgment through the scriptures, that seem to suggest that the Lord is not as interested in what doctrine we follow, as He is the condition of one's heart. So it stands to reason that innocent people that have died or have been killed, regardless of their age, are with the Lord.

Romans 4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, [there is] no transgression.

That could perhaps be extended to suggest that innocence consists of everything short of understanding, from being too young to understand, to being mentally challenged, or the ignorance of a remote tribe for example, that simply hasn't had the truth presented to it. Understanding begets accountability.

It's reasonable to believe that any innocent Canaanites are with the Lord, and any babies and children killed were actually saved, from repeating the abominations and iniquity of their parents and thereby being separated from God forever.

The ritualistic prostitution and sacrifice of children to idols by the Canaanites was to be ended, in order to preclude future generations of Yahweh's people from being poisoned by the abominable behavior of the Canaanites, as Yahweh's people displaced them in the Promised Land, that He had given His people through that everlasting covenant.

Please see "The Old Covenant" and "Gaza & Israel" videos for more on that subject.

Yet in spite of these early lessons in judgment, atheists and other unregenerate people of the flesh - as opposed to those of the Spirit - seize on them as an opportunity to accuse and mock God's judgment in blasphemy against the scriptures, while also insisting that the following passage was a call to rape:

Numbers 31:17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Based on that verse out of context, it's no surprise that a call to rape would be the natural presumption of atheists and Ishmael's "children of the flesh". However from what we know about the ritualistic prostitution and sexual abominations of these tribes, and the faithfulness and morality of Moses and his people who were given the law, a fair presumption could be that this was God's way of halting the spread of diseases related to sexual immorality, particularly in light of the next verse:

Numbers 31:19 And do ye abide without the camp seven days: whosoever hath killed any person, and whosoever hath touched any slain, purify [both] yourselves and your captives on the third day, and on the seventh day.

As if to suggest, if ya got any on ya, wash it off!

Muhammad's followers accusations against the judgment of the one true God are also the epitome of hypocrisy, since every Muslim is required to believe in the "last day" as imagined by Muhammad, after which all those of us who reject that he was a "messenger" of the God of the bible, will be subjected to torture by the hand of his "Allah", in Muhammad's hell.

Blessedly Yahweh's 1600 year progressive revelation to mankind didn't end with the harsh lessons of a few thousand years ago, any more than the development of mankind was arrested at that time. As Don Richardson reports in "Secrets of the Koran", "By Muhammad's day, 1,500 years had passed since any Hebrew prophet was described in the Old Testament as using a sword in the service of God. Neither Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Micah, Amos, Malachi nor any other later Hebrew prophet is described as using the sword or prescribing its use."

The unique historical events described early in Scripture are not intended as open-ended calls to imperialistic conquest at an individual's personal discretion, but rather detail the movement of Yahweh's people to the small specific piece of land He gave them, a portion of which they again rule today, having been restored to their land after suffering thousands of years of persecution while being scattered among the nations.

As Matthew Henry characterized of one of the conquests ".....the measure of the Amorites’ iniquity was full and the longer it was in the filling the sorer was the reckoning at last. ..... They died ..... as sacrifices to divine justice..... The case being therefore extraordinary, it ought not to be drawn into a precedent for military executions, which make no distinction and give no quarter: those will have judgment without mercy that show no mercy.

Yet 1,500 years after the old covenant prophets had ended suggestion of the use of the sword in God's service, a man arose in the southwest Arabian desert and began an imperialistic conquest in efforts to subjugate all peoples of the world to himself and his followers. What do the books of the critics of Yahweh's judgment who follow this man today, reveal regarding his slaughter of men, women and children?

Sahih Muslim Book 19, #4321 It is reported on the authority of Sa'b b. Jaththama that the Prophet of Allah (may peace be upon him), when asked about the women and children of the polytheists being killed during the night raid, said: They are from them.

It would seem that rather than recognizing the children that he killed as innocent this "prophet" instead assigned the spiritual condition of their parents to them. But it gets worse than that.

Sahih Muslim Book 33, #6436 'A'isha, the mother of the believers, said that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was called to lead the funeral prayer of a child of the Ansar. I said: Allah's Messenger, there is happiness for this child who is a bird from the birds of paradise for it committed no sin nor has he reached the age when one can commit sin. He said: 'A'isha, per adventure, it may be otherwise, because God created for paradise those who are fit for it while they were yet in their father's loins and created for Hell those who are to go to Hell. He created them for Hell while they were yet in their father's loins.

So this "messenger's" god may have predestined that dead child, before it was ever even conceived, for his personal torturing pleasure and the child's own "entertainment" in the hell of Muhammad's overactive imagination.

In stark contrast Christians understand of our one great God:

2Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

The Canaanites didn't sacrifice children to idols because they wanted to be mean to children. They were disobedient to the one true God Yahweh and His Spirit, and sacrificed those children to idols, because they believed that by so doing they would find favor with the pagan gods they had indoctrinated each other into the practice of worshiping.

The followers of a 7th century false prophet have indoctrinated each other into believing they will find favor with his god, by prostrating themselves toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca and invoking the name of the pagan Arabian deity "Allah" in vain repetitions five times a day.

Matthew 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

What jealous fallen angel might appreciate having the pagan Arabian deity's name "Allah" invoked in a mind-numbing, mind-emptying, repetitive fashion as folks prostrate themselves toward an idol in Mecca five times a day? How different are vain repetitions from mind-emptying mantras that invite Satan and his angels to enter the vacuum that results?

Please see the "YHWH / Yahweh NOT 'Allah'" video.

There is at least one Arabic language bible version that doesn't blaspheme Yahweh's name at ArabBible.com. It's the same Van Dyck version but with the pagan Arabian god's name "Allah" changed to “al-ilaah”, a term for "the God".

It may not be a stretch to suggest, that by indoctrinating their children into Muhammad's blasphemy in which his followers are compelled to profess the exact opposite of the whole subject of the Gospel, Muhammad's followers are effectively sacrificing their children to the Quraish pagan's stone idol.

Surah 4:157 That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

Sura 19:88 They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!" 89 Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous!

But rather than loosing their temporal lives in this world as the children that were sacrificed to idols by the Canaanites - who may be with the Lord today - Muhammad's followers sacrifice of their children could be forever, once they reach the point of understanding and accountability yet remain unrepentant.

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Continued in part 2 at this link http://brotherpete.com/index.php?topic=2944.0

Peter

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • Posts: 8702
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Sacrifice of Children to Idols (part 1 Old Testament Violence)
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 11:36:00 AM »
1-26-2012

I sent this video in answer to one of Muhammad's followers who copy and pasted the usual blasphemy against the Old Testament scriptures.


"For some reason this didn't appear in the "sent" box on my other channel.

[[[The Qur'an has bad quotes!]]]

I'll answer to the last posts you sent when I get time but I thought I better answer to this one first, since you may have intended it for someone else.

[[[So does your book! God approves mass murder, looting, and rape...]]]]

I answer to this in a recent video. Because of your ignorance to scripture you can't discern a difference between the events of a few thousand years ago and those of the 7th century, but I'll try to help, particularly since you say you have an interest in history.

The Old Testament lessons were harsh indeed. God gave His people the law, through Moses, and also gave them all the land of Canaan as an everlasting possession through an everlasting covenant. However the land he gave them was occupied by a people that scripture tells us had given themselves over to sorcery, spiritism, divination, idolatry, incest, adultery, homosexuality, bestiality, ritualistic prostitution, and even sacrifice of children to idols.
Yahweh Himself ordered His people of the law, to deal with the lawless, as detailed in the attached video.

Then in the 7th century - 1500 years after Yahweh's prophets had ended use of the sword, or suggestion of the use of the sword in God's service, and 600 years after the sinless Messiah - the "Prince of Peace" as prophesied by Isaiah - was manifest to mankind as the embodiment of the love of God - a "prophet" arose in the SW Arabian desert.

Because the faithful, moral, literate, peaceful, productive, prosperous, non-combatant tribe of the Banu Qurayza Jews, refused to abandon the Torah and the God of their forefathers for two thousand years and praying toward the land of their prophets and patriarchs - to instead spin around and prostrate themselves toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca five times a day - the imperialistic antichrist false prophet Muhammad mass murdered, by beheading, all of the innocent Jewish farm boys who had reached puberty, and their dads and grandpas, while he and his boys raped their little sisters, mothers and grandmothers, followed by stealing the fruit of the labor of generations, of those hard working productive people. Muhammad and his fellow criminals didn't want to work for a living so they had to ever-expand the territory of their rape, pillage and plunder of the fruit of the labor of productive folks like the Banu Qurayza, and impose a jizya tax to parasitize others, in order to keep their machine going.

The reason you will still refuse to see, even perhaps adamantly deny a difference in spite of the overwhelming evidence, is because you are filled with the spirit of antichrist, which you freely admit to and even rejoice in.

I thought you intended your PM for someone else since I wouldn't say the Quran has "bad quotes", but rather since the Quran puts Muhammad's followers on a path in the EXACTLY OPPOSITE direction of the Gospel, it is inspired by satan so it is "bad", that is to say evil, in its entirety."

Peter

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • Posts: 8702
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Sacrifice of Children to Idols (part 1 Old Testament Violence)
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 09:45:05 AM »
Quote
Quote Originally Posted by Muslim
These historical "events" as you call them, they inspired people over generations to do crimes in the name of God. Do you read about history?
History is filled with it. But men filled with the Spirit of God have always understood that those matters of historical record are simply that. And that record of those historical events never "inspired" a single person to engage in criminal activity in the name of God. Satan alone inspires that behavior, just as surely as he inspired the mass murder and female prisoner abuse of Muhammad and his followers, or the murder and mayhem we see going on today in the Muslim world, on the feeble excuse of a video. Before that it was 800 cars in France burned because of a cartoon. Crimes all perpetrated against people and property that had absolutely nothing to do with the cartoon or video. Moral reprobates, who engage in behavior that is the exact opposite of that in which we are called to engage in through the Gospel, have, however, cited such historical record as an excuse, in an effort to try to mask their actions, that were purely the product of satanically driven personal greed, lust, hatred and revenge (according to your side of the story regarding the Banu Qurayza). You yourself know that the hate filled murderous Muslims of today cite Muhammad's behavior as that which his followers are to emulate, as are his dictates to be followed. And according to Muhammad and Islam they are correct in so doing, because it is every Muslim's job to engage in the conquest of the world and subjugation of all people to Muhammad's followers. This is how we can know the nature of the spirit that is behind Muhammad and Islam.
Quote
Quote Originally Posted by Muslim
What inspired who killed Jews and Muslims in Spain?
The same as killed Christians. The Roman "Church". Here's some history of that.
Fox's book of the martyrs.
http://www.biblebelievers.com/foxes/findex.htm
Martyr's Mirror
http://www.homecomers.org/mirror/
It is Satan that does that, just as surely as Satan is martyring between 105,000 and 180,000 Christians around the world every year, primarily by the hand of Muhammad's followers.
Quote
Quote Originally Posted by Muslim
What inspired to make the "holy wars"?
I don't believe that God calls us to sit back and let evil overcome those that cannot defend themselves. For example if you looked out your window and saw a man knock down the lady next door and begin to rape her, would you feel that God wanted you to consider that a matter between the two of them, or that He would want you to intervene on behalf of the helpless woman?

The purpose of the crusades to free people that were living under the satanic oppression (from dhimmitude to genocide) of Muhammad's followers in the Holy Land, was a noble enough goal. (Indeed the only claim the religion of Islam has to THE Holy Land is Muhammad's fantastic tale about an unwitnessed flying donkey/mule, that it seems he in part cooked up to cover an adulterous affair.)
http://www.brotherpete.com/index.php?topic=1253.0

The problem with the execution of that proposed liberation, is that virtually none of the guys engaged in it knew any more about the Gospel, than most Muslims do. Bibles were not in distribution, and the only Gospel they had ever heard was in Latin, a language they were unfamiliar with. So they were clueless regarding the Gospel and thus simply in bondage to the men who lorded over them. Add to that, clergy of the Roman Church telling them that if they went on the campaign, they would receive absolution from sin for life. An offer that clergy had no more authority to make, than authority to hold the positions that they held, having usurped the headship of Jesus Christ in the church. It should be no surprise then, that men who believed they had permanent absolution from sin, would give in to their base instincts of greed, lust and hate, and engage in murder, rape, pillage and plunder, just like Muhammad and his followers did.
Quote
Quote Originally Posted by Muslim
What inspired who killed tens of millions of Red Indians?
Perhaps primarily greed and lust for land. Toss in a little hatred, like Muhammad's followers have for Jews (also the Roman church historically, that also murdered and persecuted Jews).
Quote
Quote Originally Posted by Muslim
What inspired who killed millions of people in europe in the name of religion?
That's right. In the name of religion. Certainly not consistent with the Gospel, but the exact opposite.

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Jhn 13:35 By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
Quote
Quote Originally Posted by Muslim
What inspired who killed millions in Africa and Asia?
Satan through Muhammadan Islam. With over 2 million killed or displaced by Muhammad's followers in the Sudan alone. Another 1,000 Christians martyred on the Ivory Coast by the new Muslim government. Nigeria in the same shape, etc. ad nauseum.
Quote
Quote Originally Posted by Muslim
What inspired who made Africans as slaves to build their new world after killing the native people?
Yes a shameful history, however Muhammadans are the real historical slave makers, and Africa is where the Muslim world captured their slaves from, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJhSejBDTPI as they still do today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1j8D1j9mEc
Slavery wasn't "officially" outlawed in Saudi Arabia and Yemen until 1962, UAE 1963, and Oman in 1970, and then in those countries, only because of outside pressure. Slavery will always be a part of Islam because Muhammad was a slave maker, slave trader and sanctioned slavery. So there can be no question as to who's spirit was behind Muhammad, and is behind Islam today.
Quote
Quote Originally Posted by Muslim
What inspired who killed the native people of Australia?
What inspired who made the WWI and WWII?
What inspired who fight for just racist causes?
What inspire who make wars today?
etc...
etc...
etc...

It's one thing, the Bible.
I wouldn't be surprised if even you know how backwards and satanic your claim is. Particularly as we find Christians helping and healing around the world, while we find Muhammad's followers engaged in murder, mayhem and subjugation of others. The "one thing" - that inspires imperialistic conquest for land, riches and profit, mass murder, rape, and subjugation of free people, is the same that inspired you to blame the bible for it - and that is Satan himself. Examples in more modern times are Nazi Germany, the Japanese empire and Soviet Russia - just like Islam - along with a plethora of historical empires. The kingdoms of the world have been Satan's legal possession ever since Adam's fall. That's why Muhammad's followers lust after all kingdoms and desire to subjugate all people to themselves. Because they work for Satan. Christians harbor no interest in imperialistic conquest because we are not of the world but are in the kingdom of God.

Indeed after the first few times we showed you the truth, and pointing your way to the cross, we are technically called to then simply walk away and leave the matter between you and Jesus Christ. If you want to continue to follow a mass murdering, child doing, female prisoner abusing, thief to perdition that is up to you. The reason I, and likely most folks in here continue on in the chat, is for the benefit of Muslims that are lurking the forums, and are genuinely seeking truth.
Have you ever even read the Gospel? Here is a one verse summary:

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.